Monday, October 10, 2005

Living In a Trainwreck

Kinda Sad when life's so outta control for me...of course schoolwork's crap...my human relations are crap...damn, for some reason I just can't treat her as a normal friend. In my puny brain I'm chemically imbalanced that is processing whatever she do as the wrong type of signals...So here I am, living in a train wreck and getting onto the bus with her again. And you know what... I actually like the wreck at the moment...Gives me a nice dark corner to hide in rather than face cruel reality, of course I know stuff that unfortunately can't tell my friends, but all I can say to them is that I'm sorry that my moods are depressing them, please forgive me for there are some terrible things I know that unfortunately I can't share. ..
Being with her is like being in a sanctuary, everything seems so...peaceful. At least then I can just pretend that everything in life is wonderful. It is, I got friends and family, I know that they all care a lot about me (thanks shik n erhm...Mister Knight...hahaha, u know who you are..)Just some things that I know of that is making me think of life real hard...

I know the time with her is limited...soon the semester is over and with all likeliness I'll never, ever see her in classes again...That means no more bus trips and meetups...honestly it sux. But what can I do?

What can I do indeed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


My site is worth

$13,192,728,198.
How much is yours worth?