Wednesday, October 12, 2005

At the end of a string

Sometimes, I really feel like a puppet. Yah, thats how I feel when I'm with you. Everything you do just thugs on my heart. I'm like the puppet that hangs at the end of the string, unable to move on my own. You gave life to me, made me feel complete. But in the end, I know You're gonna leave me...

Please don't care about me, please dun find out stuff about me. Please don't come near me, please spare me. I don't wanna meet you, I don't wanna walk with you, I don't wanna please you, I don't wanna fall for You. I know you're gonna walk away, so please don't care about me.

I'm gonna ignore you, I'm gonna stay away from you. I will not look out for you, I will not look at you. I will not glance at you in lecture, I will not look for you in class. I will I Will I WILL...

But I will not. I will not avoid you. I can't. I will not stay away from you. I won't. I can't ignore you, I can't not look at you. If you see me, you'll see all that I am, a puppet on the string

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


My site is worth

$13,192,728,198.
How much is yours worth?