Thursday, October 13, 2005

Whiskey

So here I am, enjoying a glass of johnny walker in the comforts of my own home. Thinking and musing about life and what I have just gone through. Yet another chance gone by...well, not exactly. You see there wasn't a chance in the first place. So now I'm just sipping my whiskey(no I am not drinking to solve my problems and nor am I an alcoholic) and thinking. Thinking about the present and the past. Thinking about what happened 5 years ago, and thinking about all the many stuff that occured in between. Thinking about life actually. Somehow I think that I'm being unfairly treated by life here, but thats how life is I guess, win some lose some. Results may be good, but relationships is another matter, so far straight F. Its kinda hard to have faith I guess, especially when I no longer can tell what to do or who to trust sometimes. Life is tiring but I know I'll just have to keep on going. Like my friend who told me, I think that eventually something good will occur, but until then I'll still be on this rollercoaster of life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


My site is worth

$13,192,728,198.
How much is yours worth?