Saturday, June 24, 2006

Dull...

The past few days since the last post had been rather dull for me... I couldn't go out much to take photos because of two factors... Firstly, the weather sucks. No longer are there blue skies and white clouds, replaced by shades of grey and white. How I miss those sunny days...

Secondly, my condition had worsened... I realised that today when I had to do some grocery shopping for mum... after just a few steps I gto out of breath and the pain in the chest worsened... the pain had been there for nearly a week now...striking me at the wee hours of the day when I am lying on my bed. This had proved to be much more painful than I thought.. But I literally had to be cruel to be kind. She wanted to be free, so I set her free. She didn't want the guilt, so I became the evil one in this... This relationship we had was literally killing me, I had to let go before I get myself killed.... but looks like this isn't getting much easier for me...at least one party is happy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


My site is worth

$13,192,728,198.
How much is yours worth?