Wednesday, June 14, 2006

And I Thank God I am Alive

Without much notice, the first year of university had passed. When I started the school year upon disruption, I asked from above for a eventful and fruitful year. And boy was it fruitful and evenful! There were times of great joy and pride in what I do, and great emotional distress and turmoil in others. There were highs like good results and meeting new people and finding renewed abilities latent within to love again. And then there were the lows, times when I was so troubled that I unknowingly did stupid things that could've gotten myself in trouble or even dead. And now one chapter in my life closes, a new one opens. I gained some I lose some, I won and I had lost. I started with nothing and I ended the school year with not much... so it was a good year. I just thank whatever powers there may be above that kept me going and alive through the tough times and though I have not decided on my religious denominations yet, I remain in firm belief of some powers above, for this year proved to me more so than before of its existence. Miracles had occured, like how I managed to get decent results whilst in the midst of my greatest emotional turmoil in 5 years, and how I managed to discover a latent creative energy and see things I never seen before when I took up photography a month ago. And so now I end the school year not much older but infinitely wiser in a lot of things, and I just thank God that I am still alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


My site is worth

$13,192,728,198.
How much is yours worth?