Monday, June 09, 2008

Strange Things...I'm listening to Classical!!

Until recently I was listening to all sorts of stuff that people of my age will listen to, loads of pop (in particular JPOP like Utada Hikaru) and some rock. But upon the advice of Stereophile that I had been reading (hoping to pick up tips on improving my desktop system actually...), I picked up some classical, and I actually liked them :). Here's what I've been listening to, and if you think there is a better version out there let me know i.e. a very good pianist or conductor or orchestra

Vivaldi - 4 Seasons
JS Bach - Goldberg Variations (1955 Gould)
Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata, Diabelli Variations
Mozart - Requiem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


My site is worth

$13,192,728,198.
How much is yours worth?