Saturday, October 29, 2005

Never Again?

Over the weekend I realised a thing, one that I found out from another course mate of mine. The tutorial last week for pol sci is the last for this semester, which means...I won't see her again. Hmm...why am I so pessimistic. Afterall the school isn't that big and surely you'll see her you say. Well, true, but it really means that I won't get anywhere near her now...Becuase w/o that tutorial that I shared with her, I won't have any reason to get anywhere near her now don't I? And honestly, I never think that I'll get anywhere near after this semester anyway. I dunno, it's a very warm feeling that I had when I'm with her...and I just feel at ease with the world and yah, you know what I mean. But deep down I know that this sorta thing never lasts long, its as if I'm cursed or something. I know I am going to miss those times where I get to take the same bus with her on the stupid pretext that I needed a change of scenary when in fact I just wanted to spend some time with her. But its okay I guess, made me realise that I'm alive and kicking, I feel relieved to know that I've not lost all of my humanity during the past two years where I've practically lost all my humanity and became vicious in order to survive. Now I don't have to. Sure this episode have been trying for me. But at least I get to have pretty good memories...Never Again? Maybe, though I still hope and want to be friends with her now that I've thought it through properly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


My site is worth

$13,192,728,198.
How much is yours worth?