Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The power of Suggestion and the Self Fulfilling Prophecy

Kinda funny actually, but seems that these 2 tricks really work especially when I try to stay the fuck away from her. You see, I keep telling myself that I'm not good enough for her(suggestion) now she just somehow stays away from me like I foretold that she would. Strange that it actually came true when I told myself that I wished that she'll stay the fuck away from me so that she'll not compound my pain, and now presto, she stays away when I don't want her to. I walked right in front of her in the LT today to talk to a v.good friend of mine (the artillery officer) and hey, guess what. She did not see me...In fact she saw right past me, as if she didn't know me...well, maybe because I grew a moustache in about a week, but thats just excuses? Did she know about what I felt and obliged? Did my friend tell her...Fuck...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jh, u all right? aiyah the girl's worth it la...

8:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i mean NOT worth it... hee

8:46 pm  
Blogger RAPIER said...

Damn...u know what shik, she's worth it lah...

10:24 pm  
Blogger Shik said...

as long as ur happy...

11:37 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


My site is worth

$13,192,728,198.
How much is yours worth?