Tuesday, November 01, 2005

On Champange and Spirits

Hmm...champange...don't you just love it. The wonderful bubbly sensationa as the 'nectar of gods' flows down soothingly through your throat, leaving a fresh bouquet of flavours in your mouth. Somehow what ever I drink seems pretty much to reflect my moods. Champange when I'm happy with my group of buddies from VS. Whiskey when I'm alone and I'm feeling kinda mellow and down. Wine when I feel kinda light hearted and coffee? Well Its just the normal regular me here. Flaming Lamborghini? Well, thats when I feel like partying, like when I go clubbing with my JC pals. Lately I've been feeling kinda down, so whiskey I went to. The best part is that after a drink I sleep like a baby. Sure, accuse me of being an alcoholic and everything. But when being sober means that You'd feel more pain...why not be less than sober. At least after I drink (I drink in moderation...1 glass only...) I feel sleepy and just doze off, rather than stay awake and torture myself with all sorts of funny thoughts...The last time I had champange was a few months ago, incidentaly that was the last time I felt really happy...Maybe I should get a bottle of good champange (No Moet et Chandon Brut Imperial mind you...good stuff like Piper Heidsieck and If I can afford it...1996 Dom Perignon (S$200-300+)) and maybe I'll feel better...

But really, I've stopped my whiskey thing now, so I must feel better already. Problem is that bottle at home is only half finished...

Makes me wonder when will be the next time I'd need its services....

2 Comments:

Blogger Shik said...

jh, u keep saying ur not drinking todrown ur sorrows..
are u sure?

10:04 pm  
Blogger RAPIER said...

U Know...I'm not very sure. In Fact I'm not very sure of what I tell myself anymore...

9:02 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


My site is worth

$13,192,728,198.
How much is yours worth?