Friday, December 30, 2005

Dude! Where's my Brains?

Funny thing is that I don't make sense to myself anymore. I willingly submit myself to torture in the clutches of the female kind, worse still I am actually enjoying it. Seems to me that my brain hasn't really been working results nonewithstanding. In the perfect world I'll be the realist, with my 'national interests' at the forefront of all that I do and being perfectly ammoral about it. But can I ? As much as I pride myself to be a perfectly rational and sometimes heartless person even, I know that the truth is that I am not that far from anyone else. I do stupid things too, just that I find myself doing so more often nowadays...I wonder where art my brains gone since last summer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


My site is worth

$13,192,728,198.
How much is yours worth?