Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I wish you knew

To the person who'll never know,

I'm sorry that from now on I have to ignore you. Its not that I don't wanna be friends with you no more, frankly I wish I could...Believe me, its not easy but I have to stop myself at some point. For I know that I'm falling for you. Knowing you have been a blessing I never deserved. You brought me light in dark hours, the times I have you near me brings me comforts I never knew. I never lie when I said you look cute, if only you can see the look in my eyes when I said so. Yet I know that we can never be, and now I have to leave. Get out of your mind, get out of your life. Hopefully by semester's end, even my shadows will not remain. I have to stay away, for I fear getting stuck deeper and deeper, trapped in the quicksands of time. The comfort that you bring is like a drug, and I'm getting addicted to you. I have to stop here, cause I know that getting addicted will kill me, for we can never be. I know. So forgive me for what I am about to do cause from now you'll not know more about me, you will not hear from me, nor will I call you again. I will not try to ask you out nor will I try to ask you for coffee in school anymore, for I know that your happiness lies with him and not me. For me, we have reached the end, I see no road ahead, nor can I go back.I wish you all the best, but I wished you knew...

Poor Depressed Soul that needs an outlet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


My site is worth

$13,192,728,198.
How much is yours worth?