Tuesday, January 24, 2006

True Word Unspoken...

I saw you in school today, looking different. Sporting a ponytail now and looking angelic as usual. Damn, I love that smile...Lecture's over, I walk outta the LT....There he was standing there near the door. I ask him whats he doing, he looks at the door hesitantly saying 'nothing' . Damn, I was right, he was waiting for you, he likes you as well. I can see that from the look in his eyes, that lost look as he looked at the door. At the moment, my heart sank. I know its tough now that I know....Sheepishly, he said that he was going to the library when actually he was just standing there. Gotcha....Anyway, I was doing the same thing as well, walking slow hoping to catch another glance at you, but I never did. I thought that maybe I shouldn't go home just as yet, so off to the library I went. But he wasn't there, which just confirms my suspicions....Going to library is a lie....Anyway, I tried to study but frustration took hold in 15 minutes, so off I went, slowly walking to Kent Ridge Interchange...I walked slowly, thinking about you and him, thinking that I'd never stand a chance...no hope in hell...As I walked towards the interchange, I spotted a familiar face...The face...the look, the ponytail....damn, its you at the interchange! Strange, you never come here.You were with a friend. I walked up to you, as cooly as I could muster, and said hi. You said hi, and smiled. Damn....that smile of yours...brightens up my day definately....More than once now, when I had a terrible time, just one smile from you is all that it takes to brighten up my entire day. You said that you were going out with your friend....I tried to be cool and fails miserably, I'm sure you can tell how awkward I get when I'm with ya. I'm such an idiot. Anyway, soon the bus you take came and then with another smile, you said goodbye to me. Damn, that smile again. The one smile that can turn night into day, cloudy days to clear skies. As you walked up the bus, I look wistfully wishing I have more time with you. But meeting you here was a chance of fate already and I shouldn't ask for more. But I really can't help myself when I feel this way.And then you found a seat and sat down. You look at my direction. You must've seen that look in my eyes. Then you smiled again and waved goodbye again. I waved back and I think to myself...Coward, why do I fear competition? That smile is all that I needed to get my courage to face competition. Your smile is the one thing that reminds me what I am fighting for. Your smile is the one thing that I feel I can survive anything with. I know what I want. I want You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


My site is worth

$13,192,728,198.
How much is yours worth?