Wednesday, January 25, 2006

More Unspoken words....

Today was my sociology lecture. I hadn't expected to see you at all, since my lecture was in engineering side of the campus. Me and my pal D went back to arts to do some work on our Pol Sci module. After a while I left, its been a so so day for me, not much it seems. So I got to the interchange again...thinking about yesterday. I smile to myself, foolishly perhaps, thinking of you. I stood there, looking at the couple in front of me wishing...then, there was that familiar shadow. There you were! Walking towards the interchange seemingly lost in your thoughts....You walk past without saying anything. I look, not knowing why. Then I decided to go up and say hi. This time you finally saw me...We chatted a little, but too soon your bus came....Damn, it seems that fate again is intervening. I know I ain't suppose to see you today, but again Fate has come into the picture. You got on the bus and found a seat by the window. I look at you from behind the bus, just looking and trying to keep that look in my mind before you go. Then you look back. You look left then back. Oh that smile of yours....the day suddenly became so much better for me already...That smile is all that I need to remind myself what am I fighting for here. Again, you smiled and waved goodbye. I wave back with a smile. I turn back as my bus comes behind yours, smiling to myself. This time, I won't let it slip...You are the world to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


My site is worth

$13,192,728,198.
How much is yours worth?