Thursday, February 09, 2006

End of The Road: All the Best to You

I guess the end has came for me I guess...After the lecture today when I saw you, it finally became clear to me what I have to do. I may appear indifferent to you, thus now you do the same. It pains me but I guess I have to do this. Now my withdrawal from your life is complete, I am invisible to you. I wish I can tell you what I know, its not that I don't care, because I can't do so. If I really let myself go and follow my heart, whatever feelings I have for you will drown me. I care too much to put into words, satisfied to be in your shadows and hopefully catch you when you fall. But my indifference to you made you fall the other way. My indifference is not that I don't care, its just that I don't know how to show you that I care. You are blessed, always surrounded and never lonely. I am nothing but someone out of the corner of your eyes. My indifference is when I realised that you'll never accept me, thereafter I retreated into the security of my self. As plans went, this went perfectly as soon things went...strange between us, like we never have had any friendship in the first place. Now I see you around with T, even if you may or may not have anything with him, I look with fatalistic resignation. Its life I guess, you have brought me light and warmth in my dark hours, and I thank you for that. I don't know why and when I suddenly began to feel for you, maybe its just your smile, maybe its the personality that I see in you, I don't know honestly. I did lie when I said you look cute in a skirt, because you look cute in anything and frankly I don't care what you look coz I know your care is all that I need. But in the end, I don't know the real you do I? I pray for your happiness and wish you all the best. May you find lasting happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


My site is worth

$13,192,728,198.
How much is yours worth?