Thursday, February 09, 2006

Helpless and Hopeless

Well, maybe this is the last time that I write of you in the blog, unless a miracle occurs...I don't wanna really write this but I felt that at least I need to account to myself. You see, I realised that I should give up on you when I realised one thing, I really can't offer you anything...Love? Naive, you live in a world full of love. Care and attention, ditto above. You have people all around you who have all these that I thought I can give, but I was naive. I'm not very smart, nor am I handsome or anything. I got not much cash nor car. I am not able to be there for you because some other people around you will catch you before I do. You see, in your life I am all but superflous. It doesn't matter whether I'm there or not frankly and I realise that. I am a blot in your perfect copybook so to speak, I never should have even befriended you if I had known what would happen to me now. Pain is superficial, but then it really hurts like hell. But I am going to bear it just as I've done before, to keep searching for that one thing that has eluded me for at least ...years....But I really liked you, just that all I have to give is well...nothing that you need

To H.M...or should I say W.M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


My site is worth

$13,192,728,198.
How much is yours worth?