Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Post Valentine's...The Morning after


So I woke up this morning post Valentine's, bright and early to go to the Post Office to collect my new watch. Cheap I say, costing less than 3 quarters of the actual retail price...arh the power of eBay....Anyway, so I got to school kinda early and yet again I saw all the lovey dovey lovers holding hands...the kinda smiles on the guys faces told me some got lucky yesterday night....Damn, I really hate post Valentine's as well...But all the best to all who are in love right now. May you love and be in turn loved back, may your love know no limits, and may you have sweet dreams and a good life together always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


My site is worth

$13,192,728,198.
How much is yours worth?