Wednesday, February 15, 2006

More College Memories...Better Days

Heh heh, I was running through the archives and found more college photos. This is from my OGL days (3 days to be exact) Here is the photo on the mass dance routine...I really looked like a geek back then, really goofy....you can see all the kids behind me sniggering...why? Because as I found out a few months later...they really liked my mass dance thingy, especially the butt shaking part:-P, I told them it was anger management...major source of embarassment....Ricky Martin, eat my shorts...


Here's another mass dance pic, as you can tell, the photographer here really liked me...must be the mass dance...must be my arse...anyway, I stick out like a sore thumb because of my height...I still do in NUS...

Here's my best friend in NCC and JC, Fariz...he's er...cleaning the fan during college cleanup....Okay, till I can dig up more photos then...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesomely nostalgic!

~Khairunie

7:17 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


My site is worth

$13,192,728,198.
How much is yours worth?